- I don't need no stinkin' iPod to use the cool online features on Nike! This thingy doesn't do music, it only tracks speed, distance, time, and calories. I don't have iPod... I like my Sansa better... not that I listen to music when I run anyway, not when I have 2 crazed Sibes in tow! (or should I say.... yanking me along and not always in the same direction!)
- Plug the thingy into a USB port and all the runs you've completed since your last upload are uploaded automatically! No more remembering... how far did I go last Wednesday???
- Hard to cheat... you can delete runs but cannot alter them after they are uploaded.
- A pause button! (handy when a pup stops to.... you know....)
- I can't set a POWERSONG on my widget thingy... (bummer but not enough to make me run out and buy iPod)
- No backlight... makes it hard to use in the dark. And I am a night owl who likes to run in the dark sometimes.
- The distance and pace isn't perfectly accurate. I'm wondering if this will become a problem for me at some point since I'm rather anal about seeing improvement and there have been a lot of complaints about how it can be tough to properly calibrate this thingy.
- If you forget to turn off the thingy after your run, it really screws up your stats and there's no way to fix it, other than to delete it altogether.