Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look who's blogging now!

Hey, it's my first blog post! Please excuse me while I feel my way around the blogosphere here... I've seen lots of cool things on other blogs. I think I'll start by posting pics of my pups... woo woo!! Let's start with their really cool eyes.

This is a close up of Maebe's eyes. My Dad took this pic of her with a fisheye lens. She will be 4 years old in September. She is a bi-eyed Siberian Husky, her right eye is blue and her left eye is brown.


This is a close up of Kayla's eyes. She is Maebe's twin sister. Her eyes are parti-colored. Her left eye is blue, and her right eye is parti blue and parti brown!! To learn more about the eye colors of Siberian huskies, go here.

Well, this post took me 2 hours to put together but I learned a lot! See you soon.

No comments: